top of page
- 18 Oct 2022, 08:30 – 16:30 GMT+4Hennessy Park Hotel, 65 Cybercity, Quatre Bornes, MauritiusThe PMI Chapter of Mauritius invites all Chapter and non-Chapter members to join us for the 2022 conference. This year's theme is "Project Management & Sustainability".
- 10 Aug 2022, 18:00 – 19:00 GMT+4Online Event - Zoom
- 24 Nov 2021, 18:00 GMT+4Zoom Meeting
- 29 Jul 2021, 18:30Zoom Meeting
- 25 Nov 2020, 17:30 – 19:00Voila Hotel Bagatelle, Moka, Mauritius
- 22 Oct 2020, 21:00 – 23:00https://www.eventbrite.com/e/123465630023
- 26 Aug 2020, 18:00 – 19:30Hennessy Park Hotel, 65 Cybercity, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
- 03 Jul 2020, 18:00ZoomAm I doing anything right? It’s a question, most professionals – especially leaders – have asked themselves at least once in their career (for some of us on a regular basis). Obviously, the answer is yes but that doesn’t mean the weight and pressures don’t occasionally start to tip the scale in the
- 26 Jun 2020, 19:00 GMT+4WebExLee Lambert, PMP, is a project management industry thought-leader with nearly 45 years of experience. Mr. Lambert was instrumental in the creation of PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
- 15 May 2020, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT+4WebinarAndy Burns PMP, PMI-ACP, DACI, SPC is a founding member of the Siemens Digital Industries Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE). PMI is now the curator of the second most used agile scaling platform Disciplined Agile. Andy is on a mission to make it the most used!
bottom of page