Thu, 29 Jul|
Introducing Disciplined Agile and how it is different from PMP Certification
Time & Location
29 Jul 2021, 18:30
About the Event
Ashish Sadekar, DASSM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CDAI, CSM, DASM
Ashish is a thought leader in the project management space and breathes and works with his passion, Project Management. He is a certified coach and trained more than 10000+ practitioners so far in public workshops alone.
He is curiously passionate about project management and founder of “ProThoughts” – one stop shop of project management. Prothoughts has grown from a single customer to 20000+ happy customers across India, Middle East, Africa and globally and continues to influence and impact Project Manager community.
Apart from his professional experience, Ashish is a visiting faculty for leading B-schools in Mumbai. He also acts as an advisor to B-Schools for designing Project Management courses and has been the invited speaker for the last 6 out of 10 PMI conferences. Ashish is among the 1st in the world to be awarded the PfMP – Portfolio Management Certification and Disciplined Agile certification by PMI. Among the many certifications, he has PMP, PgMP , PfMP and Agile certified in project management certifications.
• Aspiring Thought Leader & Certified Coach in Project Management. Invited Speaker at project management forums and, published papers & articles for leading publications and
• Implemented the very first projects and established the practices for respective organizations. Was the Project Manager for the prestigious 1st state wide ERP implementation of Maharashtra State government department.
• Author for various publications, content and an accomplished Webinar speaker for different events.
• Collaborator for PMI – Was part of many PMI initiatives as Reviewer, Contributor, Content writer and Evaluator.
• Scaled and Grew ProThoughts globally, across 3 different geographies & with multiple revenue streams. ProThoughts is today, one of the leaders for Project Management solutions.
• Worked in Top Tier 1 MNCs such as Microsoft, SAS and top Indian companies like Infosys, TCS. Has good perspective on working throughout the value chain from portfolio management to product development to implementation to support and maintenance.
Date: 29th July 2021
18.30 – 18.35: Introduction and PMI Chapter President Word
18.35 – 19.15: Disciplined Agile and how it is different from PMP certification
19.15 – 19.30: Q & A
Join through Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 816 5407 4661
The event is complimentary for both Chapter and non-Chapter members