Time & Location
23 Apr 2021, 18:30 GMT+4
About the Event
Join our April Webinar where Obi Omoregie, PgMP® PMP® will be talking on Benefits Realization Management
For over a decade, Obi has played a leading role in delivering highly regulated projects, executing complex programs and leading multinational teams in achieving enterprise strategic objectives. He is a strong advocate of redefining and implementing
corporate strategy through projects, ensuring corporate agility and developing frameworks to empower organizations, functions and employees in delivering consumable solutions.
Obi currently Heads Project Management Competency development at the Middle-Easts First Nuclear Power Plant; Nawah where he leads a team of project professionals in delivering a portfolio of project management development packages and ensuring a culture of effective project practices enterprise wide. He is an active voice in providing thought leadership through his writings and public speaking sessions with PMI®. He is an advocate of volunteering to enrich communities of practice.
When he is not engulfed in projects, you will find him outdoors with his family where he frequently engages in hiking, cycling and snowboarding. His most recent target is to complete an Iron Man competition by close of 2021.
Most Recent Speaking Engagements
• Driving Business Agility – July 2020 (Webinar)
• How is Disciplined Agile Different (Co-anchor) – July 2020 Webinar (PMI® UAE Khaleeji Chapter)
• PMP Hacks – May 2020 (Online Webinar)
• Roadmap to a Project Career – May 2020 Webinar (PMI® Khaleeji Chapter)
• Getting in right with project mentoring – July 2019 Webinar (PMI® Khaleeji Chapter)
• How to train your Project Mangers – The Big 5, November 2018 (The middle East’s largest construction event)
18.30 – 18.35: Introduction
18.35 – 19.30: Speech by Obi Omoregie
19.30 – 20.00: Q & A
Join through Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 844 7817 4688
The event is complementary for both Chapter and non-Chapter members.