Time & Location
20 Mar 2020, 17:30 – 20:00
Palms Hotel, 66 St Jean Road, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
About the Event
The PMP® exam is changing on 30 June! Join this program to help you take the exam before the change. Register: https://www.pmimauritius.com/events-1/pmp-initiative-2020-mauritiusAbout this Event
We are delighted to inform you of a new PMP initiative. The objective of this initiative is to help you to achieve PMP certification through workshop information sessions and study group recommendations.
The last day for candidates to take the current version of the PMP exam is 30 June, 2020. Please click here for more information.
Sign up to receive a discounted price on PMI membership and the PMP exam. The discount applies to members and non-members.
• FREE chapter membership
• FREE digital PMBOK© Guide
• Study groups
• Other goodiesWorkshop Snapshot
Before the workshop
1. Create a profile in PMI.org
2. Complete the PMP application (click here for how to apply and click here for the application form). If you are not able to complete the PMP application before the event, the PMI team onsite will provide guidance
3. Send email notification to PMIAfricaChapterDevelopment@pmi.org
During the workshop
1. If you submitted your PMP application 3 working days prior to the workshop, then the team onsite will confirm your eligibility in order to make payment onsite at the workshop.
If you were not able to submit your PMP application 3 working days prior to the workshop, then the PMI team onsite will provide guidance to submit your PMP application and make payment. The PMI team will verify your application withing 2 to 3 working days after submission
2. Topics covered during the workshop:
- Guide through the PMP Exam Requirements and Exam essentials
- Introduction to the PMP Toolkit
- What you get from your local chapter
- Guide to testing center locations
- Registration and payment
After the workshop
1. Receive confirmation from PMI if you completed the payment onsite
2. Connect with your local chapter for further information and benefits
3. Confirm and start your study groups
We look forward to welcoming you to this workshop to help you on your journey to becoming certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
- Ticket type
Free ParticipantPriceRs 0.00